BSHA Tennis Rules
For printable version of the rules, please click here. Adobe Reader required.
- The courts are for tennis only. Skateboards, bicycles, road hockey, etc. are not permitted in order to protect the court surface.
- Tennis or soft rubber-soled shoes are the only footwear that is permitted on the playing surface.
- Please be considerate of other players. Do not retrieve tennis balls from the other court until their play is completed.
- Do not attempt to adjust the net height as it is checked on a regular basis.
- When Sign Up Sheets are not in use, limit your play to one hour for singles, one and a half hours for doubles.
- After 9:00 p.m., avoid excessive noise on the courts to respect neighbours who live close by. Tennis must stop at 11:00 p.m. and the lights must be turned off. Always turn off the lights if you are the last to leave the courts.
- Ensure that both gates to the courts are kept closed except when entering/exiting. You need a court key to get in and out. Replacement keys are $5.00 each.
- Please keep our tennis courts clean and use trash cans. Also report any problems to pool guards or leave a mssage in the BSHA clubhouse mailbox.
- These are your courts and your help is appreciated in using this facility.